I’ve been doing well but been a lot more awake so the ventilator tube is bugging me. I can’t wait for it to be out. The doctors are “keeping me comfortable” until the procedure on Thursday and THEN I’m getting this darn tube out! Pray I can handle it! Mommy and Daddy heard some news this morning and are a little nervous. They did an ultrasound on my head yesterday just to make sure that there isn’t any fluid on my brain. They are awaiting a visit from neuro. I’m such a ham I just want to make sure every doctor on every floor of the hospital gets to meet me before I go home! It’s gonna be another great day and if they hear anything they will let my heart family know!